DumplingsDiet Types: CKD non-dialysis, Diabetes, Dialysis
- 2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 32 ounces low-sodium chicken broth
- Step 130 minsMix first five ingredients well to form a stiff dough.
- Step 230 minsIn a large skillet heat chicken broth to a boil.
- Step 330 minsDrop dough by spoonfuls (12) into boiling broth and cover.
- Step 430 minsSimmer 10 minutes without removing the lid. Serve with roasted chicken and gravy.